Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

TWENTYFIFTEEN

What's good, everyone?

I sure do hope, all of you had a wonderful christmas and a happy new year! I know I haven't posted in a while now, simply because I needed to focus on other things. Nevertheless, I'm starting this year with a fresh new blog post. Seriously, I'm still not sure if I can pull this whole blogging thing off. I feel like I need to own/take pictures with a fancy DSLR camera (which I actually do own), but it's quite frustrating to be honest. #lazyyyyyy
Anyways, what are your NY resolutions? Me personally, I don't have any.. Just because, I strongly know, I won't be following through them. Well, atleast I am honest about it, right? 

But.. I can't quite call this a resolution, but I will try extra harder to update my blog. I'm thinking about weekly? We'll see. Let's hope though, this is one "resolution" I can accomplish! 

wfa..

-anney

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen