Freitag, 20. März 2015

BEAUTY FAVORITES FEB

Hello, hello. I know, I might be a tad early with my february favorites, but to be honest, I've been using minimal make up lately and have been giving my skin a bit of a rest.
Anyways, I've picked out 8 beauty products, that I have been using "constantly" for the past few weeks.





L'ORÉAL Perfect match foundation: I'm honestly not sure, if this is the same formula as the true match, let alone if it IS the true match foundation, just named differently. But I'm 100% sure, that I love this foundation! It feels light on your skin, but still covers up blemishes and imperfections. It actually stays on for a decent amount of time and doesn't look all caked up after awhile. I personally have (oily) combination skin, but this foundation gives me the perfect balance of a matte finish and enough moisture.


NIVEA aqua effect regenerating night creme: This creme is specifically for oily to combination skin and it works perfectly. Like it says, it is a night creme and I like to apply this before going to bed and I kid you not.. my face feels smooth and hydrating the day after. For me personally, it didn't affect my skin in any way and I didn't break out from it, which is pretty much a good sign!


O.P.I. nailpolish: Unfortunately, I accidently scraped off the sticker with the name on it, so I can't tell the colors name of this nailpolish, but it is a beautiful dark grey shade with a hint of navyblue. Sometimes, black nailpolish can look so harsh and "dark", so I find that this nailpolish is the perfect alternative.


MAC Prep+Prime in "Light": During winter I loved doing dark, warm and deep make up looks, but now that spring is soon approaching, I've been wearing nudes quite a lot. That's when this little guy comes in handy, because I personally think, it is the perfect eyeshadow base for neutral colors.


ELF blush in "Pink Punch": You know that slight coloring on your cheeks when it is freezing cold outside? This is the exact color that it gives me when applying this blush. Not only does it look like you just came in from the coldest winter day, but it even looks natural on you cheeks, which I really appreciate.


BOBBI BROWN Long-wear cream shadow in "Beach Bronze": Whenever I'm in a hurry and I don't want to leave my lids blank, this is what I usually go for. A shimmery, bronzed cream shadow. Honestly, what's not to like about this? It is easy and fast to apply but, it still looks like you've put quite a work into your eye makeup look. Hashtag lazy.


THE BODY SHOP Extra virgin minerals in "102 Natural Ivory": My favorite powder to set my undereye concealer and preventing from creasing. It does not only set my concealer, it also gives my face this beautiful, settled sheen.


ESTÉE LAUDER Signature lipstick in "Vintage Mauve": Spring is just around the corner, so I'm seeking out my dark and bold lipsticks for the last couple days of winter. Like always, I still want to keep it neutral and I've been wearing this lipstick almost daily. The perfect shade between brown, nude and burnt orange. Hard to explain, but let's just say, when wearing this lipstick, I feel like I'm in the late 90's, and I love it.

-anney

3 Kommentare: