Dienstag, 17. März 2015

FAV SPRING TRENDS 2015

Hello, hello! I know, I know, I haven't posted anything in months. I feel really bad tho. I was trying, really trying, to keep my NY resolutions, but I (kinda) failed. Well, it's still not too late, is it? But, I'm actually really motivated for this years spring, plus to post more than I usually do. But for now, I picked out my personal favorite spring trends for 2015.

It's the season of patterns, flats and lots of colors! 



1. Chalk pinstripe dress by ALEXANDER WANG: Simple, comfortable and chic. The three most important features I look for, when it comes to tops. Or generally clothes. Definitely, my favorite piece of clothing, which you can throw on, dress down and even dress up. Plus, the collar makes it even more fashionable and sort of boyish.

2. Drew mini leather shoulder bag by CHLOÉ: THE current BAG, and definitely the most seen one. And I can totally understand why. The clean appearance of this bag just completes the whole outfit. Somehow it reminds me of the Valentino Lock bag, but just girlier and more elegant. I purposely chose the color yellow, because it is definitely my favorite color for spring. In need of a structured and small yellow bag! 

3. 90-degree cut out shoulder: To be honest, I used to hate this style when I first came across it. It looked unfinished, or incomplete to me, which I just couldn't appreciate. But I've seen designers coming out with blouses, sheer blouses, and it's like a whole new trend overall. Somehow, I like the idea of something unfinished now, it just shows us that, it doesn't have to be completely finished in order to be perfect. (Just like in real life, huh?)

4. Cut out flats by CHANEL: Those shoes. They make you think: Are these shoes too hot for spring/summer or too cold for fall/winter? The best definition of in-between. After all, I would wear these unique flats in spring, mostly because they look perfect with dresses. I chose these particular ones, because a, I love unique cut out shoes and b, because oxford shoes.. Enough said.

5. Skirt 'Pretty as Picnic" by ALAÏAThe Picnic trend may not be everyones cup of tea, but it is totally mine. It's different and something not everyone dares to wear. It looks so vintage to me, which is, if I haven't mentioned already, a total bonus for me, since I really adore vintage pieces. The fact that it looks fresh and young, makes you even more excited for spring to finally come. 

6. Crystal Choker by ALEXANDER MCQUEEN: McQueen was/is known for its artistry and unique pieces and it was actually quite difficult for me to pick out a choker, so I went with the most neutral one, a silver-tone swarovski choker. Definitely not an everyday accessory, but I am allowed to drool and dream over this magnificent piece, right? 


-anney

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen