Samstag, 28. März 2015

URBAN SHOTS

Hello, hello!
Finally, my first outfit post! And if one outfit post wasn't enough, I also included the outfits from two of my closest friends: Rachel&Liesa
A gathering of just the three of us was long overdue and today was the day. I loved today, simply because we got along from the minute the three of us sat down to have an early dinner, and that without having to pretend. After dinner we went to Starbucks and took like 50 selfies just to get the perfect picture of us, and you can bet your a**, we were the loudest in the room. Anyways, I apologize for the not-so-HD-quality pictures.. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, but still wanted to capture our outfits.






To start off, I want to show you what I wore. I personally love mixing different styles. My favorite mix would be combining a laid-back chic outfit with sneakers and how I like to say it, a bag to die for. I went for a simple outfit today, which is perfect for my first outfit post, boyfriend jeans, blouse underneath a sweater, modern bomber jacket, and a ridiculously, huge scarf to make it more casual. And not to forget, sneakers, which are, if you know me well, my go-to kind of shoes.

jeans ZARA
blouse/sweater H&M
bomberjacket TW
shoes VANS
bag ALEXANDER WANG


Now, on to the outfits of my beloved girls.
To me, whatever they may wear, it will always be fashionable in my eyes. They never fail to amaze me with their choice of outfits. When I think about friends that own that unique sense of style, I immediately think of them.. Plus, fashion is one of our #1 topics! 








I hope, after viewing these pictures, you can comprehend and agree with what I was saying before.
They both have different styles as you can see, and yes, they always wear perfectly styled outfits, and if that isn't good enough, they wear it with so much confidence too. 

Liesa:
coat HALLHUBER
scarf ZARA
jeans H&M
shoes MIU MIU
bag LOUIS VUITTON

Rachel:
coat PULL&BEAR
scarf PIMKIE
pants BERSHKA
shoes TOMMY HILFIGER
bag LIEBESKIND BERLIN

I hope this was an "okay" first outfit post. Bear with me again for the lack of HD pictures. I'M SORRY. I wish for myself, many, many more meet ups with these fabulous girls. 

R&L, if you are reading this. YOU ROCK, MY WEST/EASTSIDE BI*CHES. 



-anney


7 Kommentare:

  1. I love what you guys are wearing here. It's very cool and casual :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the look of the layering! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving the black shoes with the silver tip. Great post!
    xx
    Coco
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/3/31/kuta-beach-bali

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. cool look, love your bag!!

    xx danielle // avec danielle

    AntwortenLöschen