Samstag, 4. April 2015

MONOCHROME LOVES COLOR

Hello, hello! 
Today, I created 4 monochrome spring outfits with a pop of color, for you guys. Personally, I could wear black and white all day, every day. Literally. But to be honest, a tad of color won't hurt nobody, plus upcoming season puts me in good mood to wear a bit of color and try different variations.


MARC BY MARC JACOBS Link to katie delicate necklace
MAISON MARGIELA Knuckle duster four-band ring set
DIMEPIECE Ain't no wifey beanie 
ADIDAS ORIGINALS Supercolor Superstar "clear sky"
ACNE STUDIOS Bird sweatshirt
GENETIC LA Gia Distressed boyfriend jeans
ACNE STUDIOS Wool and cashmere blend tunic
ALEXANDER WANG Prisma skeletal leather backpack


VLIEGER AND VANDAM "Guardian Angel Handcuff" clutch
YSL Logo Cuff Bracelet
MICHAEL KORS Golden Pave Large Knuckle ring
UNKOWN Cream ribbed wrap crop top
HELMUT LANG Leather leggings
MONKI Farah jacket
MANOLO BLAHNIK Double band slingback sandal


MALENE BIRGER Mihanna fedora
YIN YANG Tattoo choker set
DR. MARTENS Core hadley boots
BALMAIN Cotton shirt // Leather jacket
FOREVER NEW jeans
GEORGINA SKALIDI Fringe suede bag ochre


VALENTINO Rockstud small crossbody bag
DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic sheffield watch
ZARA Haltered neck layered top
RAG&BONE suede pants 
DKNY Draped front cardigan 
VERSACE Leather micro vanitas mid-heel sandal


As you can see, I kept it quite simple and completed each outfit with something colorful. Obviously I included shades that are more likely in trend right now. My personal favorite is the baby blue/aquamarine and marsala color. <3 Another color which I'm really liking is light salmon pink color. Ahhhh, can you tell I've been loving some color lately? 

Also, how many times have I mentioned the word "color"? #toomuch #overload


-anney


(source: www.polyvore.com)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13923481/?claim=dkkmm3tzyxd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love all the looks. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-shay-mone

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love these, the third would definitely suit me!

    danielle | avec danielle

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cute outfits, I love each outfit has a cute name to fit the description of the outfits x

    Ambra xo | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen